Welcome to Second Presbyterian Church
COVID-19 Guidelines Updates
- Masks are optional, if fully vaccinated, to enter and/or remain in the building.
- Entry will be only through the parking lot door, which will be controlled by an elder.
- 6 feet distancing will be required for individuals or families.
- Liturgists may participate from the Pulpit. Minute for Missions may be done from the floor hand held microphone.
- Bulletins will be available at the beginning of worship at the back sanctuary entrance.
- Hymns, creeds, and confessions may be undertaken without masks on. Standing when singing and creeds is permitted without masks on. (Masks are optional)
- Hymns books may not be shared.
- Offering plates will not be passed, but members will be encouraged to put their gifts in the offering plate before or after worship.
- No touching, hugging, or handshaking is permitted.
- The choir will not practice or sing, but soloists may perform from the balcony. Hand Bells will be allowed to perform at the discretion of the Choir Master, John Michael Jones.
- Updated 05.23.21
We gather in Worship . . . We grow in God's Word . . . We serve in Jesus' name
Do a little more than you’re paid to. Give a little more than you have to. Try a little harder than you want to. Aim a little higher than you think possible, and give a lot of thanks to God for health, family, and friends.